Sunday, May 10, 2015

Davidson CCM bulletin for week of May 4

Psalm 23 (for the 21st century)
The Lord is my pacesetter; I shall not rush.
He makes me to stop and rest for quiet intervals.
He provides me with images of stillness which restore my serenity.
He leads me in the ways of efficiency through calmness of mind.
And his guidance is my peace even though I have a great many things to accomplish each day.
I will not fret.
For his presence is here; his timelessness, his all-importance will keep me in balance.
He prepares refreshment and renewal in the midst of activity, by anointing me with his oils of tranquility.
My cup of joyous energy overflows; surely harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruits.
For I shall walk in the pace of my Lord and dwell in his house forever.
                ~Toki Miyashiro





___________________

Karen Soos
Associate Chaplain and Catholic Campus Minister
Davidson College
Campus Box 7196
Davidson NC 28035
704. 894. 2423